Guest Bloggers Wanted: Evolving Interactive Edition
For those of you who follow this blog, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter, you have seen more blog posts from our Evolving Interactive analysts recently. That’s because we’ve been working with a few websites, sharing our expertise on SEO, PPC, and local optimization on a variety of topics. It’s been fun getting to know some of these other companies and their websites, and helping to shed some light on our industry.
Now we want to extend the same opportunities to bloggers out there. Evolving Interactive’s Blog is open for guest bloggers to submit their posts. We are interested in posts related to the all-encompassing world of internet marketing, including:
– Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
– Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC)
– Social Media (Facebook, Twitter)
– Local Optimization
– Digital Networking
– Search Marketing events (locally in Chicago and Nationwide)
– Marketing Trends
– Developing Small Business Trends in Chicago
– Internet Marketing Stories / Experiences
These are just a few of the subjects we would love to hear about. We welcome your subject suggestions as well.
How to Guest Post with Evolving Interactive
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Introduce yourself. Tell us a little about your company and the topics you are interested in and want to write about.
- We will get back to you within 1 day, and will let you know if your idea is a good fit for our blog.
- Submit your post (400-600 words) through plain text in the email. Include a brief bio about yourself at the end of the blog post. Include your name, your company, and your website that you would like us to link to from the post. You can also include photos related to the post, granted you own the rights to the images to be displayed.
- Your post is subject to manual review and editing, but will be posted within 3 business days
5 Guest Blogging Tips to Keep In Mind
- The goal of this blog is to inform about SEO and internet marketing. Content should relate to marketing in the digital world, or developing marketing trends. Exceptions can be made, but the above list of suggested categories should be a good start.
- We will not link to inappropriate sites
- Posts submitted to the Evolving Interactive blog should be original content that will not be posted on other blogs or sites across the web. If duplicate content is detected, the post and author credits will be removed.
- Posts should be written with the goal of educating others, not self-promotion. We are fine with a little promotion, so long as it enhances a point being made in the article. Remember that every post is thoroughly read and sometimes edited before being added.
- You will be notified of any comments added to your post. Please feel free to respond and interact with the comment board.
Send your email to email@example.com. We look forward to your submissions!